Once you've made your purchase we'll send a receipt email containing your download code to the email address you registered with PayPal.
If you would like to change your email address so you can retrieve your download code from another email address you will need to obtain your item code from PayPal. To do this follow these
1. Log in to PayPal.
2. Find your purchase.
3. Click on purchase details.
4. Locate item number.
5. Insert item number, old email address and preferred email address above.
Downloading your documents
– We'll send you an email with confirmation of your order, your username and a code to download your document(s).
– You need to click the link in the email and you'll be automatically logged in to the site where you can download
your document(s), or, you can manually log in to the site on the My Downloads page using your email address and download code from
your confirmation email.
– You should note that the email address you use for PayPal is the email address to which your order and confirmation
containing your username and download code will be sent to.
– Once you have logged in you simply click on the Download button.
Thank you for choosing Separation Agreement. We aim to provide a useful, easy to use service for married couples and people in a civil partnership looking to formalise their separation. We hope you find the site simple and would
like to hear from you if you are experiencing any difficulty or if you have any comments or suggestions.